Part of the "fun" of running is to have lively and exciting discussions about Kauai's future with neighbors all around the Island. It has been wonderful to attend forums from Hanalei to Kekaha and many points in between to hear the questions, concerns and suggestions for the direction are cooperative needs to take. It is very clear that........
- KIUC needs to be more transparent.
- KIUC needs to be more democratic.
- KIUC needs to have a COMPREHENSIVE Strategic Plan that is built with input from the public and deals with everything from generation to distribution and the additional actions of the board like community giving and marketing.
- KIUC needs to represent the will and concerns of all Island residents, not just current members.
- KIUC needs to take a leading role with the County Government toward moving us to a sustainable future.
- KIUC needs a new majority in the Board of Directors!